Sunday, October 5, 2014

DIY Barbie Halloween Costume (with Shelly!)

Hi!! So today I'm sharing my very first Halloween themed-video. It's a DIY Barbie costume! As a child, I loooooved dolls, especially Barbie dolls. I still love them in fact. I loved costumes as well, but I never have the chance to put on a costume very often. So I make the most of this opportunity to create a Barbie look :) And of course, you gotta bring your little, cutie sister Shelly with you <3


I had so much fun filming this. It was very challenging, because it was my first makeup tutorial as well. I don't proclaim myself as a makeup artist, nor anything similar. In fact, makeup is a really tough and tricky issue for me. But I tried... And I think it didn't turn out bad at all! Btw, I'm planning to do more Halloween videos. At least one more costume and something related to decoration and healthy snacks! So make sure you're subscribed to my YT channel, 'cause you don't want to miss them! :) For now, here you have the first episode of the 2014 Halloween series: