Thursday, October 23, 2014

Halloween Party Decor & Snacks and DIY Baby/Toddler Costume!

Heeeello!!

It's been a while since the last time I wrote something here, but my schedule is getting crazy due to college, so... I'm really looking forward to get rid of November and embrace Christmas with all the love my heart can give. But well, for now we have to enjoy Halloween, that is just around the corner! And that's the reason what I am writing this. Since the last time I was here, I have uploaded two more Halloween-themed videos to my channel!

One of them is about Halloween party/room decor aaand healthy snacks ideas. I really enjoyed filming this, two of my favorite things together... decorating and cooking (ok, kind of, because the snacks are so simple that it can really be considered cooking). Anyway! Here you have the link in case you want to check it out:




The second video is the last DIY costume of Halloween 2014! I didn't planned on making other costume, but a subscriber give me the idea and I thought that it could be cool! Sooo, if you're not sure yet about who or what are you going to be this year on October 31th, you can be a cute little baby/toddler! Click on the video if you want to learn the how to:


And before saying goodbye, let me tell you how grateful and happy I feel for my first thousand of views in a video!!
Thank you sooo, sooo much to whoever that clicked on the video!! And loads of love for y'all.
 Marina, xX