Sunday, November 16, 2014

DIY Christmas Room Decor | Easy & affordable Holiday decorations

Ho, ho, ho, helloooo y'all!


Can you see some changes? Yaaaaaaaaay, new Christmas' design. Inspiration just payed me a visit and I had to do it. I love Christmas so much that I needed this. So boom! Here it is, Christmas' cuteness everywhere. 'Cause it's never too early for that, right? Buuut that's not all! I bring another special announcement today. I uploaded my first Christmas video of the season to my Youtube channel just a couple hours ago. It's a DIY room decor video, and I kind of love how everything turned out. I create a wall Advent Calendar with Christmas lights and some ornaments! This is just part one. Part two is coming next Sunday and I have a bunch of Christmas video ideas going around my head. So don't forget to subscribe to my channel to join the fun and don't lose track of those babies that are about to be born! Soooo here you have the video:
 

 And by the way, there was this 20% off in Disney Store and they practically forced me to buy two new babies. I got Snow White and Aurora and I looove them so much. I've been styling their hairs today, in fact Snow White has her curlers on at the moment. Maybe I'll do an entry dedicated entirely about that!


 I guess everything is already said! Hope you enjoy the DIYs and that you find them useful. Loads of love!